Department of Statistics and Applied Probability |
Faculty of Science |
National University of Singapore
A Poor Show
The form used for Britain's Royal Navy and Marines OFFICER COMPETENCY
REPORTS is form S206. The Royal Australian Navy is from AS 206. The
following are true excerpts taken from people's 206s.
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
- This officer is really not so much of a has been, but more of a
definitely won't be.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to
change whatever foot was previously in there.
- He would be out of his depth in a car parked in a puddle.
- Technically sound but socially impossible.
- This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always
spinning around at a frantic pace, but not going anywhere.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny:
since then he has aged considerably.
- Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has
started to dig.
- She sets low personal standards, and then consistently fails to
- He has the wisdom of youth and the energy of old age.
- This Officer should go far - and the sooner he starts the better.
- In my opinion this pilot should not be authorised to fly below
- This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
- The only ship I would recommend this man for is citizenship.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a
rat in a trap.
Author: Berwin A Turlach
Date Last modified:Wed Jan 3 10:03:20 SGT 2007
Feedback: please direct comments about this page to